Pretty as possible for destiny
I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little – if only out of politeness.
And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny.
And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.
Styling Details: Photo One
– Dress: Thelma in Zebra/Blue by :: PM :: for Gypset Market Gold
– Necklace & Earrings: Work Pearls – Black by (Yummy)
– Bracelets: Black Tahitian Pearls by Maxi Gossamer
– Shoes: Valeria Heels – Black by Pure Poison
– Handbag: 2.55 Classic in black by R.icielli
– Hairstyle: GOGO by [LeLutka]
Styling Details: Photo Two
– Jacket: Agatha Peplum in Floral Pink by :: PM :: for Gypset Market Silver
– Skirt: [celoe.nikka.skirt.pitch] Black
– Handbag: Dol Black_silver by BeloD
– Hairstyle: *Dura-Girl*51