I don’t understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little – if only out of politeness.
And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny.
And it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.
Styling Details: Photo One
– Dress: Thelma in Zebra/Blue by :: PM :: for Gypset Market Gold
– Necklace & Earrings: Work Pearls – Black by (Yummy)
– Bracelets: Black Tahitian Pearls by Maxi Gossamer
– Shoes: Valeria Heels – Black by Pure Poison
– Handbag: 2.55 Classic in black by R.icielli
– Hairstyle: GOGO by [LeLutka]
Styling Details: Photo Two
– Jacket: Agatha Peplum in Floral Pink by :: PM :: for Gypset Market Silver
– Skirt: [celoe.nikka.skirt.pitch] Black
– Handbag: Dol Black_silver by BeloD
– Hairstyle: *Dura-Girl*51
The moment everyone’s been waiting for all season is arriving in just a few days. Milan Fashion Week, sponsored by Solo Evane Agency, will be showcasing some wonderful designers on its runway. Please join us on April 10 to 14, 2013 for a week full excitement and splendor.
Effortless and pulled together in the “Celoe” gown in red, this beautiful design from “Evolve is one to look forward to seeing on the runway for Milan Fashion Week. Designer and fashionista, Reign Gongrejo will be making her debut on April 11 at 1 P.M. SLT.
To see the full schedule of events, please visit this Solo Evane page – Milan Fashion Week 2013
Model/Stylist/Blogger/Photographer: Sera Ginger Tokyoska (gig1 resident)